It’s this little guy’s first birthday today…
…And we are headed up to the cabin to celebrate as a family. We’re going to pretend it’s the first weekend of summer, although the snow level will be 5500 feet (brr!) and Matt will be darting back and forth from the ranch. I don’t care if it’s warm or cold! Getting away sounds delightful. I am going to do… absolutely as little as possible (besides rake pine needles).
It’s hard to comprehend that we have already gotten to share one quarter of Lance Parker’s sweet little life (we brought him home at nine months). Let me just say, he is sunny, happy-go-lucky, and all-baby, all the time. We plan to bring his dol-bok outfit up to the cabin and have Korean food and a little smash cake. If the light is good for photographs I’ll give you a recap next week!
Meantime, I hear him chattering in his crib, so I better go soon, but I thought I’d share with you some of the awesome fun online press we’ve been getting after the National Stationery Show…
- Oh So Beautiful Paper did probably the most thorough and awesome National Stationery Show Round up in history (12 parts) she covered Wild Ink Press in part 7 – it was very fun meeting Nole in person, finally!
- Also fun to meet was Cyd from the Sweetest Occasion, and you can read one of her show reviews including Wild Ink right here.
- The Green Room included us in their Stationery Show Review.
- We met Carina from Crow and Canary at the show and she covered us in this nice post on NSS newcomers.
- Southern Weddings Magazine showed our booth in this post (even though we didn’t have a wedding album!) It’s coming… soon!
- Molly from Pushing Papers had us in this favorites round-up.
- Our “life in Chico” card makes waves beyond Chico, CA – right here. Did you know you can order a “life in” card custom for your town?
- A review of our recipe card scavenger hunt here.
- Dry as Toast covered a few of our new cards lines.
- Rachael from Pistachio Press had some sweet photos of our booth in her guest post on Aesthetic Outburst.
- Tracy from Wedding Invite Love came by and had a sweet post on our booth…
- Felt and Wire posted on our giveaway swag.
- Legion Paper, sponsor of the awesome recipe card giveaway, covered our booth here.
- Erika from Delphine, writing for the new Creative SoCal blog, included us in her trends round-up.
- We were honored to be part of Urbanic’s best mail week of 2011.
I may have missed some, but not bad, right? The stationery world is pretty much awesome! Thanks and happy weekend, folks!